Kretoperz-Insane Razor Licker Kretoperz-Insane Razor Licker

Bamboozled!!

I can't believe the guy below me! what a bag o douche! this is actually a pretty awesome song! I own fruity loops myself and i can't seem to get anything right! I like the way the piece gradually builds and then fades out. not original, but it's a nice effect. Kudos!

Kretoperz responds:

He's only a kid that thinks using e-jay makes him a pro music producer xD

Anyway thx for the review!

...and sorry for bad english :P

These mistakes 2 These mistakes 2

wow

All i can say is that this is some serious schtuff. you really put some time and effort into this! good job!

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you my friend :) this is actually one of my personal favorites for my own songs. I'm glad you like it man :D

Formicide Formicide

Bad assnes at it's peak

Beautiful. I love the breakdown at 1:35. very original, and it transitions pretty smoothly.

Creamy-T responds:

thanks! Even though it's pretty simple (simpler rhythm-wise than the rest of the song), it took me forever to fit that together. glad you liked it!

DbX - Arawr DbX - Arawr

thank you, man!

Thank you for contributing something valuable to the music world! finally something that's not your basic cookie-cutter song! one thing that could definitely be cool in the song, is if at the 3 minute mark, when the piano and strings come back in, that piano sound is brought out just a little more. other than that, this is truly a work of art.

-Hillbilly breakout- -Hillbilly breakout-

sweet!

I've got a fever! and the only cure is more banjo!

Kefka [Raving Mad Mixture] Kefka [Raving Mad Mixture]

reminiscing...

this really does the series justice. once the beat kicks in it really smacks you in the face like a ton of bricks. ralley made me think back to the old days of playstation!

Jackal PRELEASE Jackal PRELEASE

cool beans!

This is really quality stuff. i love the stutter in the rythym and thedissonance between the melody and the pad in the background. Keep it up!